Ripple's elegantly designed Bluetooth device is the most discreet Bluetooth wearable available today and provides you the ability to instantly and inconspicuously alert your Circle with just a click. Ripple's clasp opens and closes so you may conveniently attach it to bracelets, necklaces, clothing, keys, and more - wherever is most accessible to you when you need to send alerts instantly! It is water-resistant and lasts for approximately 6-months before it expires.
To get more information and buy Ripple, open this page.
If you already own Ripple and wondering how to connect your little friend to GeoZilla, please follow these steps from our guide.
- Download and open the “Ripple Safety” app. Download the Ripple Safety app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register your phone. Enter your phone number and the 4-digit pin that is immediately texted to you.
- Select “I have an activation code”. Enter the 9-digit activation code found on the front of the paper guide that comes with the device.
- Enter your name, email, and agree to Ripple’s Terms of Service. Complete Additional Fields. Enter your name and email in the corresponding fields. Once complete, agree to the Legal requirements and select “Next”.
Pair device with your phone
- From the Home page of the Ripple app, select a cog icon in the top-right corner to access "Settings".
- Select the “Devices” tab from the “Settings” page and select the Ripple icon with the “+” sign on it. IMPORTANT: Bluetooth must be turned in order to pair Ripple Button.
- Select “Add device”.
- Click and HOLD your Ripple button until your phone recognizes the device. This will take a few seconds.
- Once your phone has recognized the device, CLICK your Ripple Button one-time to connect it to your phone. Your device is now paired.
- Return to the Home Page.
Link your Ripple Safety & GeoZilla accounts
- Access your phone's text messages. Locate the text message you received from Ripple Safety
- Click the link. Click the link to begin pairing your Ripple Safety devices to your GeoZilla account.
- Select “I have an account”. If you have previously used GeoZilla, select “I have an account” and log in with your account information.
- Open your GeoZilla app. When you see the "Awesome! You're All Set" screen, select either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store icon to open your GeoZilla App.
- Login using original login. Login using the same sign-in method you originally used when connecting the Ripple device to your GeoZilla app.
If you don't see the "Almost there..." screen in GeoZilla app and you're taken to the Welcome screen of the app instead, please follow the onboarding. Once you reach the map, choose "I'm already registered" and use the same sign-in method you originally used when connecting the Ripple device to your GeoZilla app.
You have the ability to trigger either uncomfortable or emergency alert directly in the app. To trigger an uncomfortable alert, tap the Ripple icon in the center of the app home screen. To trigger an emergency alert, slide the blue lock on the bottom of your app home screen to the right.
- Locate side where pin enters bracket.
- To open: squeeze pin near bracket, and hook will unfasten from the bracket.
- To close: squeeze pin near bracket, and faster hook into the bracket.
Wear it anywhere, to anything. Attach button to clothing, jewelry, keys, and more.