Setting up your GeoZilla GPS Tracker is easy.
- To begin with, download the GeoZilla app on the Apple Store or Google Play
- Now, open the app
- Create a GeoZilla account
- Go to the GeoZilla Tracker in menu
- Tap Connect
- Find the Device ID on the back of your Tracker and type it into the text box
- Enter the activation number received via email right after purchasing
- Set up a name and an avatar for your device
- Change the location tracking frequency if you like. The lower the frequency - the longer your battery will last on a single charge
- On the same screen named "Device settings" choose if you want to receive battery alerts
- Also on "Device settings" you can add emergency contacts in SOS Alerts. These contacts will get an alert from you if you press SOS button on your GeoZilla Tracker
- Here on "Device settings" > My Service Plan you can also buy additional Service Plan. You are automatically assigned 1 free month on activation
There you go!
Once you’re done you will see a pin on the map coming from your new GeoZilla Tracker!
Check out our short tutorial on how to set up your GeoZilla Tracker.
Still have questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to help you.