If you've faced difficulties while using the app or need more information about how GeoZilla can take care of your and your loved one's safety, please reach us at email@example.com. We'll be glad to assist you.
Also, please note that if you purchased a Premium subscription through App Store or Google Play, it applies not only to you but to all members of your Circle as well. At no extra cost.
To cancel the Premium subscription purchased on GeoZilla website, you should contact GeoZilla support team here firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Android users:
- Go to the Play Store on your device.
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions.
- Find GeoZilla subscription there and disable auto-renew.
For more information on Google Play subscriptions: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
For iOS Subscribers:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple.
You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information on App Store subscriptions: