You can request a refund with App Store and Play Store in case you have subscribed by mistake within 30 days since the moment of purchase.
If you'd like to receive 1 week of Premium subscription for free after cancellation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to activate full access to our app. There are no strings attached. Even if you decide to delete the GeoZilla app, your card won’t be charged.
Also, please note that we also offer a free version of our app that includes all the basic features. If you need assistance with it, please drop us a line at email@example.com.
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password
- If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request
- Using a web browser, go to play.google.com
- Open Account
- Open Order History and find the item you want to request a refund for
- Choose the app and click on Report a problem button
- Select I'd Like To Request a Refund option