When GeoZilla GPS Tracker receives location updates, it uses the wireless GSM network to transmit coordinates to the GeoZilla app, where you and your family can view the device’s location. To send the location information you need to have an active cellular plan.
When buying the device, you have three options:
1. 1-Month service Plan for $19.99
2. 1-Year service Plan for $99.99
3. 3-Year service plan for $159.99
Managing your service plan
In GeoZilla app you can check how many days are left in your service plan, enable or disable auto-renew, and switch to another service plan.
1. Open GeoZilla app.
2. Open My Devices section from the left-side menu
3. Choose your GeoZilla GPS Tracker from the list of devices
4. Open Settings section from the top-right corner.
5. Open My Service Plan menu
Still have questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to help you.