When GeoZilla GPS Tracker receives location updates, it uses the wireless GSM network to transmit coordinates to the GeoZilla app, where you and your family can view the device’s location. To send the location information you need to have an active cellular plan.
When buying the device, you have three options:
1. 1-Month Data Plan for $19.99
2. 1-Year Data Plan for $99.99
3. 3-Year Data plan for $159.99
With each plan, we provide 1-month of data for free + additional month as a bonus.
To check more information about data plans and purchases, please follow this link.
Managing your data plan
In GeoZilla app you can check how many days are left in your data plan, enable or disable auto-renew and switch to another data plan.
1. Open GeoZilla app.
2. Open My Devices section from the left-side menu
3. Choose your GeoZilla GPS Tracker from the list of devices
4. Open Settings section from the top-right corner.
5. Open My Data Plan menu
Still have questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to help you.