When GeoZilla Tracker receives location updates, it uses the wireless GSM network to transmit coordinates to the GeoZilla app, where you and your family can view the device’s location. To send the location information you need to have an active cellular plan.
When buying the device, you have three options:
1. 1-Month Service Plan for $19.99
2. 1-Year Service Plan for $99.99
3. 3-Year Service plan for $159.99
Managing your service plan
In GeoZilla app, you can check how many days are left in your service plan, enable or disable auto-renew and switch to another service plan.
1. Open GeoZilla app.
2. Open Devices section from the bottom menu
3. Choose your GeoZilla GPS Tracker from the list of devices
4. Open Settings section from the top-right corner.
5. Open My Service Plan menu
6. Purchase your service plan.
Feel free to select the most suitable service plan type and tap "Switch". Your service plan will be updated right after the purchase.
Still have questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to help you.